Should I really send the application? Did I think of all relevant information? Am I really the right candidate (m/f/o) for this job? Who does not think about these questions? For this reason, we have put together helpful tips for a successful application.
As soon as you have emailed your application to either one of our hotels, you will receive an automatic confirmation of receipt by e-mail. Afterwards we will review your application with the relevant departments. If you meet the requirements, we will invite you for a personal interview.
In a personal interview, we want to find out if you have the right qualifications for the job you have selected. In addition, we want to get an idea of whether you fit the company, our philosophy and the team. For certain positions, we may ask you for a trial day after a successful interview.
Interview went well. You have a signed contract? Great. But even if you are not accepted for the job advertised, we will try and fit your skills to another position may be suitable to you. If not, please allow us to keep your CV for future opportunities.
Your benefits as a member of ‘Prestige Hotel Collection’
- An interesting and varied job in a young, hospitable and service-oriented team
- Detailed and effective training
- VVO job ticket or guaranteed parking in the hotel’s underground car park
- Meals in the staff restaurant
- Regular development talks
- High self-responsibility
- The opportunity to contribute ideas and suggestions
- Attractive hotel and F & B discounts in the hotel group
- Remuneration under the collective agreement of the NGG
- Employee events & health days
- Open door policy
- Reward system for exceptional performance (employee of the month)
- Birthday gift & anniversaries incentives
- 39h week & working time account
- Use of the hotel fitness area // Membership card for the Blu Motion Spa Club for your partner up to 25% off
- Individual promotion and development in the house
- Training by our own training manager
Mrs. Gabriele Uhlitzsch
Director of Human Resources
Mrs. Rebecca Franke
Assistant Human Resources Manager
Mrs. Katja Biniarz
Assistant Human Resources, Quality & Training
Mr. Michael Schröter
Quality & Training Manager